Admission into the National Diploma (Part Time) and Full-time program is ongoing. To apply, interested candidates are expected to visit any JAMB accredited CBT center and;
1. Create a profile for the Part time Registration
2. Pay the sum of #3,500 on JAMB caps portal
3. Select Abuja School of Pension and Retirement Planning and the course as applicable.
4. Generate a Unique JAMB registration Number
1. ND Accountancy
2. ND Business Administration and Management
3. ND Pension Administration and Management
After completion of the Application form on JAMB CAPS PORTAL, successful Students will be contacted.
Secure your admission by making up your WAEC deficiency and UTME in a preparatory class ahead of other applicants in our Pre-National Diploma Programs.
Exceptional opportunity to students who desire outstanding education but have deficiency in their olevel. Prospect to make up the deficiency and prepare for UTME. Interested student should visit the institutions portal or visit the campus as below;
Sultan Abubakar way
Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Visit our Website: aps.edu.ng
Or call: +234 7086384592 |+234 8162904259
Contributing Towards Education and Career Roadmap in Pension Administration and Management